5. We welcome well behaved children but remember, this is a WORKING STUD FARM therefore, they must have adult supervision at all times whilst outside.
6. Your party must not exceed the capacity of the property, (six people including babies).
7. Your visitors are, of course most welcome but not overnight. We are not a party venue and therefore, must ask you to restrict the number of people to 12 including yourselves.
8. Smoking in the property is not permitted.
9. The use of the accommodation is entirely at the hirer's risk, and no responsibility can be accepted for injury, or for the loss or damage to the hirer's belongings. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage to any car or its contents.
10. We have never in 12 years of trading had to cancel a booking but we do reserve the right to cancel your booking. In this unlikely event we will either return to you all money you have paid in full or offer you alternative dates. We would inform you of any such changes as soon as is reasonably possible.
11. The proprietors reserve the right to require guests whose behaviour is deemed by us to be unreasonable or unacceptable to vacate the barn immediately.
12. Telephone bookings will remain firm, provided that we receive your confirmation booking form and the deposit within five working days. The booking is not confirmed until the deposit and booking form is received.
13. If reduced occupancy rates apply and at any time during your stay the party increases then the full price is due for the whole length of your stay, any change to party size booked must be notified immediately for health and safety reasons.
As a responsible provider of self-catering accommodation services, Hindle Barn & Pastures is committed to best practice in environmental protection.
The company's commitment is reflected in the rigorous review of its environmental performance and the use of sustainable natural resources.
It is business' policy to:
Comply with all environmental legislation and regulations which cover its activities.
Ensure an understanding of the proprietors role in minimising the environmental impact of the business' activities.
Seek to work with customers and suppliers to reduce environmental impacts within the supply chain.
Meet or exceed environmental best practice guidelines for the sector.
Health & Safety policy
Hindle Barn & Pastures is committed to best practice in health, safety and welfare and recognises that health and safety supports good business performance and will, therefore, receive equal priority to that of all other business objectives.
It is business' policy to:
Comply with all health and safety legislation which cover its activities.
Ensure the health, safety and welfare of anyone who may be affected by the activities and operations of the business.
Take all suitable and appropriate risk reduction measures.
Prevent accidents by making all guests aware of their safety responsibilities in order to ensure both their own safety and the safety of others.
Make arrangements for guests to raise health and safety issues.
Strive for continual improvement to ensure the business environment is made progressively safer.